Advance Your ERC Grant Filing in Just 2 Weeks

Access up to $10,000,000 of your ERC funds in 2 weeks instead of 12 months.


The IRS Is Backlogged

With the limited workforce available at the IRS, Employee Retention Credit filings are taking longer and longer to review. The current timeline for most claims has business owners waiting for 8 to 12 months to receive their grant funds.

Access Credits Upfront

Create More Cashflow

Mitigate Risk


The Instant Source Difference

$75,000 to $10,000,000

Secure Funding

We work with direct lenders and hedge funds with a wide range of solutions for expediting your ERC filing, starting at $75,000 and ranging up to $10,000,000 for all company sizes.

No Credit, No Problem

Easy Underwriting

We have no credit requirements for ERC filings of $200,000 or greater.
However, the following should be taken into consideration for all applicants:

  • No historical bankruptcies by the company(ies) or owner(s)

  • No tax liens

  • No current material litigation

  • No felony convictions by any 20% or more shareholder

  • No existing debt defaults or large debt maturities within the last 12 months

Access in just 2 weeks

Quick Processing

While there is no official timeline given for ERC claims, most refunds are currently being received between 8 and 12 months. Instant Source Capital is excited to provide our ERC funding option through our strategic partnerships and provide advances of our anticipated ERC refund in just 2 weeks.


What Is Employee Retention Tax Credit?

ERC - Employee Retention Tax Credit - is a grant program providing refundable tax credit made available via the CARES Act for businesses that retained W2 employees (500 or fewer) during the 2020 & 2021 pandemic. If your business experienced a full or partial shutdown of operations due to COVID-19 or had a decline in gross receipts compared to 2019, you may be eligible for the ERC grant for up to $26,000 per retained employee. Startups formed after February 15, 2020 are also eligible under fewer requirements for up to $100,000.

Eligibility Factors

It is estimated that 75-80% of small and medium size businesses qualify for Employee Retention Credits, and only 10-15% of eligible businesses have filed a claim for credits owed. Appropriately qualifying for the ERC grant program requires a quantitative and justifying approach. ERC fraud is quite rampant, similar to what was witnessed with PPP loans during the pandemic. When calculating your qualifications for ERC, be sure to choose a reliable CPA and law firm (if needed for advisory) to accurately account for each qualifying quarter, or risk an IRS audit.The laws around ERC were updated 4 times in two years, and it is not well known that there are 932 angles to review in qualifying for the ERC grant program. General CPA and payroll companies not specializing in the filing may calculate the tax credit to be claimed incorrectly and conservatively or disqualify your business altogether due to just looking at revenue and not the 931 other angles.We at Instant Source Capital work with specialized CPAs and Law Firms to offer 100% Auditing Protection. If you wish calculate how much you can receive, don't hesitate to reach out to our team. We are happy to help with both filing claims and advancing the credits to be received.

100% Guarantee logo

Full Auditing Protection Guaranteed



Let Us Finance Your ERC Refund For You

1 - Speak with us

Speak with one of our Funding Advisors about your ERC filing and begin the application process.

2 - Provide ERC Data

Forward your ERC filing documents for our team to review and validate your claim was submitted correctly.

3 - Receive Your Funds

In just 2 weeks, 80% of your refund amount will be transferred into your account.

Why only 80% up front? The remaining 20% is retaining to cover your funding fee and also act as a buffer, in the small chance that the actual refund is less than anticipated. When the complete refund is received from the IRS, the remaining buffer will be wired to your account.



Start My ERC Filing/Advance Application

Complete the form below, and one of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Having a hard time viewing the application? Click Here.